API Agreement - January 26th, 2014
- any access to the Site through the use of any API must (a) utilize an API that has been pre-approved by us for this purpose and that is still in good standing with us; (b) use the authorized API Key that has been issued by us for that API and that has not been revoked by us for any reason; and (c) be through an approved User account that has been opened with us and that is still in good standing with us;
- any Content or other information that is available on or through the Site and that is accessed through the use of any API must not be saved or stored electronically in any manner whatsoever except for the specific purpose of storing contact information necessary to facilitate payment to a specific Vendor who provides services to you;
- any Content or other information that is available on or through the Site and that is accessed through an API must be displayed to the end user in exactly the same order it is displayed on the Site and must include all relevant information. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, and for illustration purposes, if the information on the Site regarding a particular Vendor includes a featured promotion, that featured promotion must be displayed to the end user who accesses the Site through an API in the same manner as that featured promotion appears on the Site;
- all Content or other information that is available on or through the Site and that is accessed through an API must identify TruckDown in general and the Site in particular as the source of that Content or other information;
- you will destroy any Content or other information that is available on or through the Site and that you accessed through an API within 24 hours of receiving an e-mail message or other written request to this effect from us; and
- access to the Site through an API can be suspended or terminated by us at any time and for any reason which we in our sole discretion consider appropriate.