We at TruckDown Info International, Inc. (“TruckDown”) are committed to respecting your online privacy, and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home, as well as any other information about that individual.
Our Use of Your Personal Information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, TruckDown may use that Personal Information as follows:
- a) to identify you;
- b) to establish and maintain a responsible relationship with you;
- c) to otherwise know you, so that TruckDown can better understand your needs and the products and/or services that you may be in the business of supplying or needing, depending on your circumstances;
- d) to protect you and TruckDown against error and fraud;
- e) to manage and develop TruckDown’s businesses and operations; and
- f) to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Information.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, TruckDown may disclose that Personal Information as follows:
- a) to a third party if said Personal Information was provided through a web site branded by said third party; or
- b) to a third party who requires such information in order to assist TruckDown in its general administration and/or business operations; or
- c) to a third party who expresses an interest in acquiring some or all of TruckDown’s business operations; or
- d) to a third party where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
While TruckDown does not ‘sell’ or otherwise distribute Personal Information about User Pass Account holders to any third party, TruckDown, at its discretion, may publish just the Company Names of User Pass Account holders.
TruckDown, at its discretion, may also disclose to a third party the contact information of some or all of TruckDown’s listed Vendors if TruckDown, acting reasonably, is satisfied that such third party will only use that contact information to make a product and/or service offering to those listed Vendors which could be of interest to some or all of them.
In the event that a User Pass Account holder provides TruckDown with feedback regarding an experience that such holder had with a listed Vendor, TruckDown may provide some or all of that feedback to that Vendor, but only with the prior express consent of such holder. Retention and Security Safeguards.
If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we will:
- a) retain that Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was provided; and
- b) protect that Information through the use of security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of that Information.
Or Telephone: 1.877.300.7138
If you are providing a suggestion or have a question, then let us know who you are and we will respond.
Thank you for your feedback. We will listen and, if possible, we will respond as soon as we can.
We're sorry - there was an error saving your feedback. Please contact us to provide your feedback, we want to hear it! We will look into the error and fix it as soon as possible.